[Healeys] Electrical Relays for Lighting System

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 08:03:15 MST 2009

Just noted in _Auto Restorer_ there is a modern, modular, solid-state equivalent of a bank of relays available for retrofitting older cars. Essentially, one control module sends low voltage signals to remote 'slave' modules that in turn switch battery power to lights, etc. (of course, this is how it's done in new cars).

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

The artickle is spot on and it is a very worth wile and simple mod for
all heavy users: headlights, spot/fog lights, horns, heater motor, fan
motor, wipers etc.
It has been covered several times on this and various other lists.
Kees Oudesluijs