[Healeys] Electrical Relays for Lighting System

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Thu Oct 29 07:05:37 MST 2009

You are correct Ray.  I have done this easy mod to several cars.

Simply put you use the existing harness for signaling to the relays.  Run
new fused line to power in on the relays and get brighter lights, less
current through switches etc.  You will reduce current and associated heat
in the harness and switches.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org