[Healeys] BN2 Foglamp Bracket

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 27 06:54:32 MST 2009

Mike!

This was what I was thinking of.  Check out the brackets on the car for sale
here:
http://www.motorbase.com/classifieds/viewad.ehtml?a=1268307969;page=2;pager=1

It's not a BN2, but there's no plans here, just an idea.  I'm pretty sure I
saw these somewhere for sale ( and there's rear towing eyes also ...
somewhere.  ( or perhaps just the drawings )

Okay, I found what I was thinking of.  Parts numbered SBK1 (BN1/BN2) and SBKSS
( BN1 thru BJ8 ) at
http://www.cape-international.com/capeshop.php?parttypes=7&thepart=SBK1.

RD
( no this one isn't a joke )