[Healeys] Update, Need to confirm Testing Process.

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 19:43:44 MST 2009

 Noise update.     Noise is in the trany and not the u-joints or driveshaft.
SHOOT.

 Well I was wondering what I was doing to get through the winter and now I
 know.   Rebuilding
 another O/D  to replace the one that is in there now.  Nice to have a
couple
 of spare units to fall back on
 but still a pain in the ass to swap out.    Also the one in place now is my
only 28%  ratio that I have.
 Oh well life will go on in Healeydom.

 I know that removal of the O/D unit is not too bad but the installation can
 be a bit tricky if not impossible with the transmission still in the car.
Any tips that anyone has for replacement of just the O/D, while the rest of
 the trany is in the car,  would be appreciated.  Yes I will check the
 archives when the time comes.

 MARK