[Healeys] BN1M

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 25 11:34:10 MST 2009

No, that's cool!  I was just trying to make Rich faint!

It's a badge off of a Pontiac LeMANS that I used to have and I happened upon
it in the garage after I thought the lemans thread was over.  I wanted to put
it under the 100, but I would have had to attach it somehow, and it just
wasn't worth the effort.  So, I balanced it on top, took the picture and put
it back where I found it.