[Healeys] Need to confirm Testing Process.

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 08:45:55 MST 2009

This is something that I personally have never attempted but it sure makes a
lot of sense.

It was suggested that I unbolt the front u-joint from the trany in order to
isolate a
clunking noise coming from that area.   This would certainly rule out noise
from
the U-joint going back to the rear end.

So can I just sit in the car and run through the gears and RPMs without the
drive shaft
connected and not screw up anything.    It sounds too easy.

Sure hope the neighbors are away or they may think I have lost it.  My wife
already has
taken this view point.

Mark