[Healeys] Volvo Calipers on a 3000?

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Sat Oct 24 08:19:10 MDT 2009

Richard,

The Volvo P1800 and 1800S (production years '61-69) have 3 pot Girlings that
have the mounting holes separated by 3.5".

The same calipers were also used on Volvo Amazon, I would need to check the
years to make sure.

They used unvented rotors. If you need to check the offset to the rotor
centre, I can check it as well.

The should be available pretty cheap used, if you need a contact in US, let
me know.

Best, Tadek

Message: 5