[Healeys] My BN1M signature.

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 23 16:26:43 MDT 2009

Hi Michael, List,

It simply signifies that my 1953 BN1 was converted to M specs.  The
original owner was a racer and after crashing his MGTD, purchased the
BN1 and immediately fitted it with a Le Mans kit in 1954.  He did not
purchase the louvered bonnet because why add a heavy steel panel when
his early car, #663, had both an alloy boot lid as well as bonnet?

He then took the car to a First in Class win at the inaugural Road
America at Elkhart Lake, WI in 1954.

I am the second owner of the car having purchased it 24 February, 1978.

Bill