[Healeys] Magnetic drain plugs & 1 1/2 inch meters?

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:50:01 MDT 2009

While I understand that the TRANNY might not get to 240F you apparently did
not read Michael's post for detail.  He said
"temps but neither engine, transmission or differential oils should ever get
to 248 degrees ."  Note the word engine.
This is flat out false for the ENGINE. (see I can use all caps also)
While I have not been following this thread real closely, I can read for
detail and see the word ENGINE when it appears.
I stand by my comments.
Rick