[Healeys] LeMans Carbs

Frakes, Jim jimf at frakes-eng.com
Wed Oct 21 14:29:18 MDT 2009

Mike,

I have the LeMans carbs and manifolds on my  rebuilt engine, ready to go
in the 100. I have pix with the engine out and carbs viwwed and / or in
place without the cold air box. Not yet connected the linkage from the
accelerator to the manifold. Tooooo many pix to send all. Tell me what
you are interested in and I can send some tomorrow. BTW, the shroud is
not installed yet so the view is pretty clear.

Jim Frakes