[Healeys] LeMans Carbs

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Oct 21 11:48:21 MDT 2009

I just got my new H6 carbs from Burlen after only waiting five months.  It
was worth it though as I got them for the price I ordered them at in May
($758).  They sure are purrty.  I don't suppose women would understand how
you can think a pair of carbs could be beautiful, but I could just mount
them and use them for art.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a few
pictures of the carbs mounted in the car from above and the side as well as
any other angles?  I would like an idea on how to mount these beauties.  I
did not take this car apart (it was a rolling chassis when I got it) so I do
not have any point of reference.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5