[Healeys] Lucas LeMans headlights.

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 05:16:42 MDT 2009

the lemans lights were standard issue on the 100S.  supposedly they feature
the finest prisms ever cut by lucas.
i've had them on my BN6 since it went back on the road in '92.  i converted
the units with halogen bulbs 6 or 7 years ago.  i can testify they put out a
nice path of white light.
cheers,
jerry

--