[Healeys] (no subject)

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 08:13:39 MDT 2009

To continue the thread on Dick O'Kane "How to Repair Your Foreign Car" I
found the following short stories by him at:

http://wetwesties1.tripod.com/

Also there are other books by him at:

http://www.abebooks.com/search/isbn/0385048521

Interesting to me is that when you Google (or Yahoo as I do) Dick O'Kane 99
per cent of the listings are for submariner Rear Admiral Dick O'Kane who in
WWII was awarded almost every medal that can be awarded including the Medal
of Honor, three Navy Crosses, three Silver Stars, Legion of Merit, Purple
Heart and Prisoner of War medal. Gotta get his book also.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com