[Healeys] Non Healey

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 16 16:45:02 MDT 2009

Actually it was an Air Canada Boeing 777. The only international airliner
with 6 tyres on each landing gear.

Incidentally the Endurance car was trailered to Salt Lake City from
Bonneville, freighted to Montreal and then flown to Zurich in the hold of a
Boeing 777.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Ps where the BN3 has been since 1974 when I imported it from England.
However I would quite happily bring it to the US if someone wanted to come
up with the $$$$.