[Healeys] Non Healey

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:28:13 MDT 2009

Since Pebble Beach concours is only on Sunday and the "best" racing at LaGuna
is also on the same day, plan to either do LaGuna on Saturday and/or Friday or
the prior weekend at the "prehistorics" and hit different venues/shows/drives
during that week.
It is a period not to be missed if you are any kind of car guy.
Richard of KY
60 BN7