[Healeys] O'Kane Book

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 16 07:35:59 MDT 2009

There might not be a 'huge' demand for it though?  Just a bigger demand from
list members than availability at reasonable prices at the moment.  Buying a
copy now at $221 or whatever it is, might mean you're keeping the book because
when you turn around to sell it you might find out that $15 + shipping is the
going rate again. ( In my Groucho voive: Why you have to "turn around" to sell
it is beyond me though!  ;) )

RD