[Healeys] Arizona Hundred

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Oct 16 02:13:43 MDT 2009

As it already has got a non standard engine it would be a nice car to
drop in a RoverV8 or a Nissan/Datsun straight six engine (which is
possibly based on the Austin straight six as Datsun originally assembled
Austins and their later own designs had a close technical resemblance).
Kees Oudesluijs
NL