[Healeys] O'Kane Book

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 14:08:10 MDT 2009

Jody wrote:
 > In the past year I've taken a sabbatical from modern
 > literature and gone back to rear or reread various classics
 > that I missed the first time (I was an English Major).

I just picked up a copy of "Twilight Zone, 19 Original Stories
On the 50th Anniversary" edited by Carol Serling. Classic like
the original TV stories, each one starts off with a short intro
(you can just hear Rod Serling's voice), followed by the short
story, finishing with a Serling-like summary. I've read only the
first two stories so far; and each ends with a surprising twist.
I recommend this one.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2