[Healeys] O'Kane Book

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 13:18:35 MDT 2009

Anyone know what the legal ramifications of making copies of an old book
like this and distributing them?
Perhaps it would matter if it is done for profit or not?
It isn't that large a book and it would be fairly easy.
Charlie
BTW I would think that this is a book to keep, both for its reference
value, but also for its humor.