[Healeys] Rear reflectors on 1963 BJ MK II Twin Carb

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:23:23 MDT 2009

Correct re France;
As demand for exEuro cars from America grew, they were sent to Sweden (liberal
rules on imports) for EU entry or conversion as required. Actually the Euro
cars imported to America and resent to Europe were actually safer; for
example, they had safety glass required in windshields which only Lux euro
cars had. I had first hand experience with a windshield explosion on a Hertz
rental in Paris.