[Healeys] Smell

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 14 08:12:59 MDT 2009

Well, I'm not doing too badly then.  It's definately leaking from the front,
but not down the sides.  Of course from there it blows back ... perhaps.  It
doesn't appear to be a big leak.  The gearbox/OD does appear to be leaking
from the low points.  If it's the drain plugs, the best cure is ...?

Thanks!