[Healeys] Coolest Cars

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:16:10 MDT 2009

Geez 45 degrees celcius in the mornings - that would be pretty warm!
I'd wear a hat too!!
I'm just glad I live in sunny Australia. Where summer is summer, and,
well, winter isn't really that bad. Isn't the world a funny place!
Next thing all the American guys will be compaining about their petrol
octane, the volume in their gallons (versus the rest of us imperial
measurement educated guys), and the price of their petrol!
;-)
I don't reply to posts very often of late, but I know there will be
some smiling that I did this time!! International list, international
peanut gallery....
Chris
Tongue firmly planted in cheek.

www.myaustinhealey.com