[Healeys] Smell

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 13 19:58:40 MDT 2009

New stuff Bah!!!! The best smell in the world is the mixture of the slightly
musty smell of the interior of an aged but not abused British Roadster mixed
with cool fall air and the smell of falling leaves, with just a hint of hot
oil and gasoline.

At least in my humble opinion, I had two Sprites and an MGB through high
school and then college, they all smelled the same, wonderful.

Restored cars that haven't been exposed to the elements can't compare,
although I have to admit most of my then girlfriends just thought the cars
smelled a little stinky (except for a few of the more enlightened ones).

Greg Lemon