[Healeys] comfort addition to Healeys

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 13:03:19 MDT 2009

robertduquette wrote:
 > My Subaru has electric heat in the front leather seats.  It's great to warm up
 > the cold leather and they can be switched off individually so you don't need
 > consensus between the genders.

Motorcyclists have a selection of heated gear.  I use a heated jacket that
plugs into a cord going to the battery. It kept me toasty on a 2.5 hour ride
last December in 31dF temperatures. It should work real fin in a topless car.
Mine includes a controller -- for high, medium and low settings.  Get two for
his-and-hers comfort.

<http://www.whitehorsepress.com/product_info.php?products_id=5920>

You can piggy back on heated gloves and heated pants, if the jacket alone isn't
enough.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2