[Healeys] Moss Interior Video / Installation tips

Dana Westfall dwestfa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 11:51:13 MDT 2009

Does anyone have a copy of the Moss Interior Installation Video that they
would be willing to lend or sell to me?  I would gladly pay shipping.  The new
heritage kit is my project for the winter, and I'd like to see one go in
before I try to tackle it myself.

Also, does anyone have any advice on the
best source for all the chrome bits, bezels, finishers and trim?  If they are
all equal, I'll go with the cheaper supplier -- but I'd certainly pay more for
higher quality.  Is it cost effective to have these small items re-chromed?
Any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dana

Chicago, IL