[Healeys] Bolts, nuts & washers and more for BN2 cataloged..

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Mon Oct 12 16:57:48 MDT 2009

Hello,

In order to understand better the nuts and bolts on my BN2 I have copied a
list of fasteners from AKD870 part's list for the 100. I have concentrated
on my BN2, so any specific stuff to BN1 is not there.

I am trying to decipher though the older part numbers - can anyone help
here?

John S, if you have some space on your webpage I would be more than glad to
share it :-)

This is a very first version, I would like to update it.

Best, Tadek

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]