[Healeys] Engine # Plate Fasteners

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 12:41:56 MDT 2009

Fellow Listers,

Several years ago when I had the engine rebuilt I feared the shop lost the engine # plate attached to the side of the block.  While installing new insulation in the car this week, I found the # plate stuck in the passenger door.  Go figure - seems like a logical place to find it.  Regardless, I now have it safe and sound.  I would like to reinstall it on the block .  Can anyone tell me how these fastened to the block and where I might find the fasteners?  As always, thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Carlos Cruz