[Healeys] What's that you say ??

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Oct 7 19:15:41 MDT 2009

The only time I need ear plugs when driving the Healey is when some cowboy motorcycle jock with straight pipes passes me.  It is deafening.  How and why they get away with it is beyond me.

tom

---- Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

re: "who gets to drive a convertible for 7 to 8 hours a day?"

On my annual road trip I drive my BJ8 8-10 hrs/day for a week or more.

Considering ear plugs.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA