[Healeys] What's that you say ??

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 16:21:54 MDT 2009

Could be worse. We could be one of those idiots who have every conceivable
space in their car wired with speakers that one would find in an outdoor
concert blasting away at a bizzilion decibels with the windows up or the
other nuts who have their iPods turned up so loud that their poor taste in
music can be heard from across the street even when the ear pieces are
jammed tightly in their ears. Wonder if their deafness in their old age will
be covered under the new health care plan when that happens.

And, by the way, Jody. If you are taking statins for cholesterol, you should
not be drinking grapefruit juice. That combo can be deadly.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com