[Healeys] 100-4 Distributor Caps

dwflagg dwflagg at juno.com
Wed Oct 7 08:41:39 MDT 2009

Original, dome topped Lucas caps for the 100-4 are extremely hard to find
any very expensive. I have a period, English made cap that is identical
to the Lucas, including the "REMOVE TO OIL". It includes the wire nuts
and terminal washers as per original, and is black. Rich has already told
me that it will not be accepted for concours, but for those who want the
OEM look at a reasonable price, contact me off the list.

Doug