[Healeys] Henry N.Manney III, was Crumpet Catchers

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 6 20:03:45 MDT 2009

This book is available on Amazon.com. New costs 98 bucks. Used anywhere from
17 bucks on up dependent upon condition. I just bought what I hope to be a
good used one. I am sure that there are other places that may have copies.
All signs are pointing to a wet and cold winter (meaning snow) so I will
have something to do other than watch TV  or get aggravated trying to get
that last nut in an obscure place tightened.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com