[Healeys] conversion 100/6 engine ---> 3000 engine

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Tue Oct 6 18:56:32 MDT 2009

Hi Eric,
Absolutely not. The 100/6 block does not have sufficient material in the
bores to accommodate the 3000 bore and the results of trying to make this
work can be catastrophic.
I have attached some photographs of an engine that was sold to me as a
freshly rebuild 3000 race engine. It didn't last 1 lap!!

Michael Salter
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=445