[Healeys] conversion 100/6 engine ---> 3000 engine

Don don at anglesey.us
Mon Oct 5 14:32:37 MDT 2009

Eric,
I had to change the rods over because the early 100-6 used clamp type
rods.  If your rods are the latter style you can save some money.  I
also converted the 2 port to a 6 which requires a few extra parts as
well but nothing that is unavailable.  I wouldn't recommend going over
.040 if you are having it bored.
Don
57 BN4