[Healeys] Younger Healey owners

dwflagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Oct 4 18:12:35 MDT 2009

I would say that you have Healeys in common, and that's what really
matters. Age is not important. Most people who belong to any organization
share a common goal or interest. What they do outside the group is not
relevant. I find that many times I have more in common with some of my
younger associates than contemporaries. The important issue is the Marque
and those who share a common interest regardless of age. If we start to
catalog enthusiasts by age or any other attribute, you begin to fragment
the group and lose the ability to operate as a cohesive unity and promote
the Marque. The Healey is ageless as should be its enthusiasts. IMHO.

Doug