[Healeys] Driver's Handbook currently on ebay.

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 12:57:25 MDT 2009

Hi, Jerry -
Was the BJ8 in question 35226 (sold to Michael Redden) or 37095 (sold to
Neil Bowie)?  I asked the seller on eBay if the book had the VIN or chassis
number marked anywhere in it, but didn't get a straight answer.  If I can
identify which car the book belonged to, perhaps I can get in touch with the
current owner and let them know the book is available.  That would be the
second time this year that an original BJ8 driver's handbook was reunited
with its car.  We know of a third, but the car owner and the book owner
haven't been able to come to terms.

Thanks,
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666