[Healeys] BJ8Wipers

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 19:08:42 MDT 2009

Ya lost me  Oudie.     Use ethanol and then what?  Nano tech or rainex.
What is the
name of the nano tech product your writing about.

I too have had various different experiences with Rainex at different times
with different
cars.   I figured it was in my initial prep of the glass.   Still testing.

Mark