[Healeys] Goodwood Revival

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 17:48:59 MDT 2009

Swedish?????   As a former owner of a Volvo 122S (Amazon?) and a SAAB 9000
Turbo, I should have been able to figure that out from my former
unintelligible owner's manuals.  Great pictures, nonetheless.  The Goodwood
Revival is on my bucket list.  I'm planning on attending dressed as a WWII
British strumpet.