[Healeys] BJ8Wipers

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:56:01 MDT 2009

I really appreciate all of your responses, but, for whatever reason, RainX
has not worked well on my (old) BJ8 windshield in heavy rain and truck
spray.  I often travel secondary roads, often trapped behind slow moving
trucks;  occasionally on Interstates, surrounded by trucks and being passed
by them.  I've tried several different rubber inserts and am now going to
try and improve the wiper action and, perhaps, the blade holder mechanism.
Original appearance is not critical (but nothing in Day-Glow Orange or
propeller shaped, please).  Any suggestions?
GaryB