[Healeys] Garage and workshop design

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Thu Oct 1 08:58:27 MDT 2009

What's the climate where you're settling (in UK??)?  It gets COLD here in
Northeastern Pennsylvania in the winter, so we put radiant heat in the
concrete floor of our new workshop--heat provided by a propane water heater
rather than a furnace.  Even a thermostat temp. of 55 degrees is
comfortable--warm feet when standing, warm body when lying on the floor
under a car.

Definitely a lift rather than a pit; and don't skimp on the electrical
service!

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA