[Healeys] YOM plates for california

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:45:07 MST 2009

The 1963 Cal plates from my car are stamped 1963. I found 1 plate been
looking for the other 1 was reg to my healey from 1977-1993. Then I
moved it to Oregon in 1997. So it was reg as s healey as a 59. BN4.
Would that help someone reg as 63 YOM plate. Im restoring my BT7 and
would be open to a trade. Contsct me off list

I Erbs
Sent from my iPod