[Healeys] Keep left

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 30 14:22:04 MST 2009

G'day Robert

If there are more pedestrian going in the one direction they of course would
spill on to the right or the road, then you might get skittled by a bus.

Just last week I was walking behind two young females and from their
language I assumed they were German. They arrived at an intersection, looked
left and started to cross.

I yelled at them to stop as there was traffic coming from the right. It was
a close call.

On a more enjoyable note I am picking up the BN3 this arvo from the trimmers
after it's been recarpeted.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia