[Healeys] Keep left

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 29 03:54:24 MST 2009

G'day

Yes we certainly drive and walk on the left in Australia. The right is
reserved from the drop bears when they fall out of the trees.

We also stay to the left on escalators, while I read the other day that in
London they stand to the right on escalators.

Walking on the left was something I found quite interesting while we were in
the US. Frequently we would forget and not move to the right. It didn't take
long before it was made clear to us that we were on the wrong side.

By the way I was at the historic racing today and in one mixed race it was
an interesting and surprisingly close duel between an AH 3000 Mk1 and a
Cooper T51.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia