[Healeys] Right Hand, Left Hand

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sat Nov 28 13:48:59 MST 2009

For me its no issue to drive on the left or on the right, as long as all
do it the same!!
I am so often in my second home UK, that I am not even thinking about
it. I am just used to drive on the right or on the left.
One of my cars is right hand drive the others left hand drive. Its only
to think first and to find the drivers door (left or right) when filled
up with petrol at a filling station.
The only time I really need to switch on my brain is when crossing a
road as a pedestrian. I was several times very close to be knocked over
by an approaching car.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany