[Healeys] threaded fulcrum

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Fri Nov 27 16:12:56 MST 2009

Although the quality of my kingpin set seems very good, there was a
nasty bit of swarf in the hole machined for the cotter pin in each
pin. I've carefully cleaned this out, but there still seems to be a
bit of a burr at the edge of the hole where the swarf was hinged, and
the flat part of the threaded fulcrum sits. I know it's a tight fit,
but how much force should I expect to use to push the fulcrum in?
I'm still cleaning up the edge of that hole with a small
file...awkward!

Thanks,
Stephen, BJ8