[Healeys] Conclave 2010

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Nov 25 13:42:37 MST 2009

There might be several from the Pittsburgh area going, so if you come through here, you may increase the convoy.

tom

---- tomleavy at comcast.net wrote:

First, Happy Thanksgiving to all. Among other things to be thankful for this year, I count this great community of car enthusiasts, and the friends we have made along the way. How fortunate we are to own these great old cars that bring us so much pleasure.

It was almost a year ago that we decided to expedite the restoration timeline and be ready in time for this past Conclave. I figure this weekend is a good time to kick the discussion around the dinner table and begin making plans.

Is anyone traveling from the East Coast to Illinois to this year's meet? We are trying to get a group from Central NJ together. How impressive would it be to see a long line of Healeys heading West?

All the best to you and yours.

Tom
Healeys at autox.team.net