[Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors (scan)

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:43:00 MST 2009

WOW!  Got a overheaming responce, several listees want a copy.  If it is ok, I
will have my wife scan it on Monday (while at work) and send out electronic
copies to everyone that requested one. If anyone else would like one please
just e-mail me and I will send one.  Thanks, Shawn

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."