[Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:55:08 MST 2009

I did it for under $20.00 (both sides- LED) with everything you need bought
from Pep Boys.  I don't have a scanner, but if you send your address I can
send you a copy of the parts lists and procedures.  Shawn

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."