[Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:36:58 MST 2009

I ERbs -

I've bought several LED 1157's from this guy (buy them in red, they're the
brightest) and I can tell you these are the brightest tail lights on the
market.  These are the only way to go, and the current draw is quite low.
The only thing is you might need to replace your lucas flasher with a solid
state flasher, but you can buy those in your local pep boys for cheap.

http://autolumination.com/1156_1157.htm

His stuff is very good quality.  1157 is what you want for the combined
brake / turnsignal lights.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1