[Healeys] End of a Season and Winter Handling Projects

James Sailer bj8Healey at msn.com
Tue Nov 24 15:45:48 MST 2009

Thanks Alan,

I'll look into it.  I have gotten a lot to chew on and am formulating my
list for the winter.  Had a very nice talk (as usual) with David Nock.  So I
am least headed down a path.  My first stop is going to get some equipment
to determine my existing camber before I do anything.  It would be easier if
there wasn't snow on the ground! .. But I love to ski .. and like driving
the healey, I love to drive my 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 in the snow!

Cheers.

James