[Healeys] End of a Season and Winter Handling Projects

James Sailer bj8Healey at msn.com
Tue Nov 24 09:24:02 MST 2009

Alan,

Thanks.  I have been considering minilites and different tires but being in
the state Longstone is a stretch with the shipping.  I am currently running
a General tire, 165R15 86T, and run 30 lbs all around at the recommendation
of the vendor (well known Healey/wire wheel supplier).

Are there any stateside equivalents?

James